Black Torch Vegetation & Transportation Project The Forest Service is planning a vegetation and…
Good afternoon Readers!
I have a couple of September dates to share. On Saturday, September 12, The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will hold Bugle Days in Clam Lake. If you would like to reserve your spot for dinner you can call: Jenifer Nieland at 920-639-1850. It’s always a good time, so reserve your spot now….
August 13, 2015 Regular Meeting and Potluck Meeting called to order by Bill MacLeod,…
Good Monday Morning Readers!
Saturday was a beautiful day for Clam Lake’s 3rd Annual August Fest. I have a lot of people to thank so, bare with me.
This weekend includes:
• WI DNR led tours of the Wisconsin elk range on Saturday & Sunday mornings – early!
• UPDATE: a “boots on the ground” work opportunity – lunch provided by the WI DNR: This year’s work even will be the dismantling of the Thornapple/Haystack acclimation pen
• UPDATE: An outdoor RMEF dinner at the Day Lake picnic area catered by Hayward’s new restaurant “Old Southern BBQ” http://www.oldsouthernbbq.com/home
• UPDATE: WI DNR Big Game Biologist Kevin Wallenfang will provide an update of both WI elk herds: Black River Falls and Clam Lake
• We’ll be having opportunities to support RMEF through memberships, donations, raffles and the 2016 Big Gun Calendar sales!
Clam Lake Elk News—April, 2014 to April, 2015; Vol. 15, Iss. 1. Current Status:…
It seems that the last week I’ve noticed everyone walking a little faster, the grocery stores a a lot busier. I guess that means everyone is in a hurry to enjoy summer before it slips away. The kids will get back into their school schedule and yes that means everybody will have to go back to work!
It’s been a very hot week this past week in the mid eighties and it’s suppose to continue into this week with no relief in sight… I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like this heat wave will continue unless we get some rain…..so, let’s all do our rain dance or say a little prayer for rain….
The next Potluck Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, August 13 at 5pm………