Thank you to all who attended and those who made it possible! View the video of this year’s 4th of July fireworks show!Details
Help support the club and its trail maintenance and grooming efforts. All proceeds from the meat raffles go towards our groomer, groomer shed and maintenance on trail 9A (Jack Dudley Memorial Trail).Details
Snowmobile Trail Pass
2014 Wisconsin Act 142, effective July 1, 2015, expanded the snowmobile trail pass requirement to include snowmobiles registered in Wisconsin and increased the nonresident snowmobile trail pass fee. Beginning with the 2015-16 snow season, all snowmobiles operating on a Wisconsin snowmobile trail or corridor must display a valid snowmobile trail pass whether registered in Wisconsin or another state.
This weekend includes:
• WI DNR led tours of the Wisconsin elk range on Saturday & Sunday mornings – early!
• UPDATE: a “boots on the ground” work opportunity – lunch provided by the WI DNR: This year’s work even will be the dismantling of the Thornapple/Haystack acclimation pen
• UPDATE: An outdoor RMEF dinner at the Day Lake picnic area catered by Hayward’s new restaurant “Old Southern BBQ” http://www.oldsouthernbbq.com/home
• UPDATE: WI DNR Big Game Biologist Kevin Wallenfang will provide an update of both WI elk herds: Black River Falls and Clam Lake
• We’ll be having opportunities to support RMEF through memberships, donations, raffles and the 2016 Big Gun Calendar sales!