Help support the club and its trail maintenance and grooming efforts. All proceeds from the meat raffles go towards our groomer, groomer shed and maintenance on trail 9A (Jack Dudley Memorial Trail).
Snowmobile Trail Pass
2014 Wisconsin Act 142, effective July 1, 2015, expanded the snowmobile trail pass requirement to include snowmobiles registered in Wisconsin and increased the nonresident snowmobile trail pass fee. Beginning with the 2015-16 snow season, all snowmobiles operating on a Wisconsin snowmobile trail or corridor must display a valid snowmobile trail pass whether registered in Wisconsin or another state.
Black Torch Vegetation & Transportation Project The Forest Service is planning a vegetation and…
This weekend includes:
• WI DNR led tours of the Wisconsin elk range on Saturday & Sunday mornings – early!
• UPDATE: a “boots on the ground” work opportunity – lunch provided by the WI DNR: This year’s work even will be the dismantling of the Thornapple/Haystack acclimation pen
• UPDATE: An outdoor RMEF dinner at the Day Lake picnic area catered by Hayward’s new restaurant “Old Southern BBQ” http://www.oldsouthernbbq.com/home
• UPDATE: WI DNR Big Game Biologist Kevin Wallenfang will provide an update of both WI elk herds: Black River Falls and Clam Lake
• We’ll be having opportunities to support RMEF through memberships, donations, raffles and the 2016 Big Gun Calendar sales!
Join the Clam Lake Community for the Third Annual Reunion Picnic on August 8th, 2015 from 11am to 5pm.
Beth Francois is organizing a rummage sale at the clubhouse for the 17th of…
4th of July Fireworks Show – Sat. July 4, 2015
Gather at the Clam Lake Community Club around dusk and enjoy the fireworks over Upper Clam Lake! Please help support the effort by making a donation. Fireworks donation cans are located in local businesses.
Clam Lake Forest Riders Snowmobile Club Meat Raffle
Where: Deb’s Y-Go-By
Time: 3-5pm (or until all meat is raffled)
When: These Saturdays
50¢ off drink special during raffle.
Everyone is welcome!